Aguero injured after a car accident in the Netherlands

He didn't look to be moving too comfortably on the training video yesterday, so I'd be very surprised if he was rushed back against Stoke. Could do with him for what will be a very tough game against Napoli, but it'd probably be sensible to allow him more time to recover fully.

Agreed - he allways takes a while to get back up to speed anyway. Let him have a good few training sessions.

Kun Agüero to TyC: "When I got to the hospital I asked the doctor if I could play for City on the Saturday. He said, ‘I don’t believe so’."

Kun Agüero to TyC: "I took a moment to think and realised it’s thanks to wearing a seat-belt that I’m able to talk about this at all.”

Kun Agüero to TyC: "(On Thursday) I'll rejoin the group and see how I feel, whether I'm comfortable or not."

Kun Agüero to TyC: "When I got to the hospital I asked the doctor if I could play for City on the Saturday. He said, ‘I don’t believe so’."

Kun Agüero to TyC: "I took a moment to think and realised it’s thanks to wearing a seat-belt that I’m able to talk about this at all.”

Kun Agüero to TyC: "(On Thursday) I'll rejoin the group and see how I feel, whether I'm comfortable or not."

Love Sergio! Legend forever. Went up hugely in my estimation (not that he could have gone much higher) when he had a pop at that fat bastad steward at Bournemouth. He has not been a minutes trouble in 6 years. Hate seeing our fans on here sometimes want him to move on etc. He is city through and through and I hope he is here for a few more years yet.

I like ti think the media overhyped it. But wasn't it the doctor of the Argentine national team that came out with a statement Aguero would be out for 6 weeks because he couldn't even get out of the house? Anyways, if there's danger the rib can't take any pressure like the other ones, I doubt Aguero will play. Than again, I love to see him back. Only if he feels 100% and plays like he is 100%. If not, we can do without him.

after see the last city video when he was just jogging he looked well strapped up and he kicked the ball to somebody at the end you knew it was still not right
so maybe its just putting out little message to fool the other teams into think he could be ready but we don't need to rush him back

after see the last city video when he was just jogging he looked well strapped up and he kicked the ball to somebody at the end you knew it was still not right
so maybe its just putting out little message to fool the other teams into think he could be ready but we don't need to rush him back

He trained again today and is back with the group tommorow apparently.

Love Sergio! Legend forever. Went up hugely in my estimation (not that he could have gone much higher) when he had a pop at that fat bastad steward at Bournemouth. He has not been a minutes trouble in 6 years. Hate seeing our fans on here sometimes want him to move on etc. He is city through and through and I hope he is here for a few more years yet.
I adore him,he is a proper blue in every sense of the word

I adore him,he is a proper blue in every sense of the word

Tough as boots as well kaz! The kicks he has taken for us over the years. Can't wait for him to beat the record. I will be crying!! Hope its in the next ten days!!

It would be truly ridiculous to even consider him against Stoke. We really have no excuses for not beating them at home without his assistance.

Maybe on the bench v Napoli as nothing more than a "just in Case".

Tough as boots as well kaz! The kicks he has taken for us over the years. Can't wait for him to beat the record. I will be crying!! Hope its in the next ten days!!
I fear I will miss him breaking the record. Don't think he will play against Stoke, then I'm not back until the Arsenal game. He is bound to break it before then - maybe Burnley?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.