friends who support united

Closest mate is a rag ever since we were 3/4 years old. He's given me shit for decades which I've had to take on the chin.

After the QPR game met up and he stood up walked across the bar looked me straight in the eye, shuck my hand and said "well deserved".

He's not as deluded as most and knows the clock is ticking. Straight up bloke, mind you we wouldn't be mates if he was a twat

Blue kid gets groomed with offers of wanna have a peep through my telescope
By rag neighbor for 40 years.
you are a pervert with a sick mind if you think telescope is a euphemism.

it was all perfectly innocent.
he was a mentor to me.
it's people like you who twist things.

the fella even taught me how to drive before i was ten years old...
he used to sit me on his knee and say:
"pretend this is the gearstick.
take a firm hold of it.
now put it into first, that's it.
now second.
now third.
now fourth and we are cruising.
right, now try reverse,
one finger either side of the gearstick,
lift and pull hard.
that's it."

shame on you for your insinuations.

you are a pervert with a sick mind if you think telescope is a euphemism.

it was all perfectly innocent.
he was a mentor to me.
it's people like you who twist things.

the fella even taught me how to drive before i was ten years old...
he used to sit me on his knee and say:
"pretend this is the gearstick.
take a firm hold of it.
now put it into first, that's it.
now second.
now third.
now fourth and we are cruising.
right, now try reverse,
one finger either side of the gearstick,
lift and pull hard.
that's it."

shame on you for your insinuations.
Haha quality

Meeting a rag mate tomorrow for an afternoon on the lash and if we haven't fallen out, the evening as well. He was born in Whalley Range and has lived his whole life in Manchester but he ain't been to the old toilet for over 20 years and can't understand why anybody would or could support a team who haven't and never will win anything. He is the typical rag ****.
Well we met up, drank for 8 hours, and didn't fall out. His Mrs is a blue and so he watched the Chelsea match with her. Said it was the most dominant one sided match against title rivals he has seen, ever. Very complementary about City.
Still a rag **** though.

I fall out with dippers far more than rags. They are far more unbareable these days, my rag mates tend to keep pretty quiet in general where the dippers are so bitter and nasty towards city. All of em are cunts though.

I'm sure there are a few out there, but I've never met a decent Utd fan.

We’re split about 50/50 in my local pub and it’s absolutely fine. Fantastic friendships over many years between City and United. There is never a hint of trouble even when the Derby is on. Admittedly, very few actually attend.

Most of the Reds are very old school. The ones I knew growing up were wankers.

My three very best mates are all rags. Love them all despite it. Some things run deeper than football. They've been there for me everytime I've needed someone and I'd like to think I have for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.