Aguero injured after a car accident in the Netherlands

Love Sergio! Legend forever. Went up hugely in my estimation (not that he could have gone much higher) when he had a pop at that fat bastad steward at Bournemouth. He has not been a minutes trouble in 6 years. Hate seeing our fans on here sometimes want him to move on etc. He is city through and through and I hope he is here for a few more years yet.
Very well said.

Love Sergio! Legend forever. Went up hugely in my estimation (not that he could have gone much higher) when he had a pop at that fat bastad steward at Bournemouth. He has not been a minutes trouble in 6 years. Hate seeing our fans on here sometimes want him to move on etc. He is city through and through and I hope he is here for a few more years yet.

The day he walked through our door was one of the momentous in the club’s history. We should give thanks every day for his skill and his commitment to our cause. A total and utter Manchester City legend

BOTM with every word there Worsley

He trained again today and is back with the group tommorow apparently.

i think its just for the media to talk about and in the last video you could see he was strapped up well and any contact was not on the cards so another 2 weeks for me and why gamble when you don't have to and why not give him the feel he needs to fight for a place and work him in training to see the hunger is fully back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.