Presenters and pundits who should be “retired” immediately

Glenn bastard hoddle, Jamie bastard redknapp, Garth bastard crooks, harry twitching bastard redknapp, any othler bastard ex spurs bastard who commentates, who's that bastard who played for spurs...........Jermaine bastard jeans, I mean, what the holy fuck, that Richard dunne fella is ok though

Martin fucking Tyler. Always in search of his Kenneth Wolstenholme moment but the only time the opportunity ever presented itself, he didn’t want it.

Clive fucking Tyldesley. Holds the world record for saying the words “Manchester United” the quickest during a match that they’re not actually playing in. The first two words after kick off in the Champions League final between Real Madrid and Bayer Leverkusen.

Mark fucking Lawrenson. “Well to be honest John, I know absolutely nothing about the Colombians.” Well why the fuck are the bbc paying you to travel to and commentate on a World Cup in which they’re playing?

Steven fucking Gerrard and Rio fucking Ferdinand. I watched these two pricks rolling about on the table laughing when Radamel Falcao chipped Willy against Monaco in the BT Sport studio. If you don’t like being at City, fuck off. We don’t want you here either.

Glenn fucking Hoddle. Could pop in for the first 30 seconds of every England match, announce “Raheem Sterling is shit and I love Tottenham” then fuck off and save everyone the mither.

Davey Provan only one mention for this annoying T**T what a player he must of been

as for big gob white he just an agents mouth piece promoting players or out of work managers for jobs

Surprised no one's mentioned Fred Eyre on GMR. He and Michael Owen have got the most monotonous voices ever.

Alan fucking Green. An absolute Twat. Luckily my failing hearing means I can't listen to him any more. Now, when we win the CL, every blue should phone him, email him, twitter him, pigeon post him, and shout through his letter box:

MANCHESTER CITY, IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ? YOU MUST BE HAVING A LAUGH !

Oh, and the Sheikh's still here, you Twat.

Do you remember him reading the England team out shortly after Gareth Barry had signed for us rather than his beloved Liverpool? He read all the players names as normal except for ..... Gareth 'money, money, money' Barry

Surprised no one's mentioned Fred Eyre on GMR. He and Michael Owen have got the most monotonous voices ever.

Fred Eyre, ridiculous comment. Fred's forgotten more than you will ever know about City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.