Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salt lake's the nearest big City to me, more than anything I think the Church influence is so over bearing that it kills off a lot of 'adult' fun. There's a great music scene with some good venues and I think because it's so stiff people don't realise the underground scene there. Real Salt Lake have a great stadium, miles of bike paths and did I mention the skiing?
The west expansion is definately the worst area with a suprisingly large gang problem. The metro area is the bad part as it's probably 90 miles from Tremonton down to Spanish Fork, everything right off i15 and beware Ogden, rough as toast

Ahm , okay. Didn't see any of that as we were staying opposite the big convention centre, and were only there for a night before heading up to Yellowstone (breakfast Utah, lunch Idaho, dinner Montana!). Then we were back there for a night before leaving having been down in Moab.

I don't feel any great urge to go looking for rough places - east London offers plenty if I did.

Down to UNESCO describing heritage sites in Hebron as in Palestine rather than Israel. I'm not sure whether that implies that the present administration recognises Israeli-occupied territories as in Israel - but if Hebron is in Israel then the USA should withdraw from the Olympics as the IOC thinks it's in Palestine.

Last edited:
Down to UNESCO describing heritage sites in Hebron as in Palestine rather than Israel. I'm not sure whether that implies that the present administration recognises Israeli-occupied territories as in Israel - but if Hebron is in Israel then the USA should withdraw from the Olympics as they think it's in Palestine.
The Israeli Lobby really does seem to hold the US by the balls.

The Israeli Lobby really does seem to hold the US by the balls.

They do ...the USA has donated $3 billion a year since 2009 (without donations from the Jewish community) in a plan that will see a total of $30 billion over 10 years. Amazing that Israel can provide its citizens with free health care but the USA cannot. Even more amazing is that the population of the USA put up with it.

They do ...the USA has donated $3 billion a year since 2009 (without donations from the Jewish community) in a plan that will see a total of $30 billion over 10 years. Amazing that Israel can provide its citizens with free health care but the USA cannot. Even more amazing is that the population of the USA put up with it.
Because..... Mexicans. It’s their fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.