Pochettino accuses Guardiola of "disrespect"

I thought it was more a compliment to Kane rather than a dig at Spurs.

He also complained that Spurs can't compete financially with City.

Of course they could have, they just needed their billionaire owners to spend a bit to reap the rewards. Personally, I think it's grossly unfair London clubs are able to charge much more for their tickets. Something should be done.

On the "Harry Kane team" thing, Pochettino didn't need to say anything at all. Oh well, it's a nice headline for the media.

If someone had said it about us we would be fuming. Thought it was a little bit disrespectful - maybe a little bit of a language issue so have him the benefit of the doubt.

He was trying to praise Kane, but I can understand why Poch thinks it was disrespectful. The media will jump on it, particularly in the build up to December 16th, but Pep meant no harm.

If someone had said it about us we would be fuming. Thought it was a little bit disrespectful - maybe a little bit of a language issue so have him the benefit of the doubt.
But they can't say that about us now and expect to be taken seriously because we're not the "Aguero team" or the "Silva team" or the "De Bruyne team", we have a top class squad.

On the other hand without Kane Spurs would have a battle on to make top 4, never mind challenge for the title.

I personally think it was disrespectful towards Spuds. I can't stand Spurs so it doesn't bother me.
Pep does let his emotions get the better of him quite often and in this case we can all make up excuses for him as he's our manager but it was disrespectful.

Imagine if we got called Aguero FC or De Bruyne FC by rivals fans, say Utd fans. Everyone would get well pissed off.
Looks like the holistic days are over!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.