Rival supporters enjoying our football

city saint

had a few fans of other teams say to me how they try and watch city when they are on as they love the way we play, got me thinking of when barca were in there pomp and I loved watching them.are we becoming that good that most neutrals bar the usual rag and dipper delusianals want to see us play.

had a few fans of other teams say to me how they try and watch city when they are on as they love the way we play, got me thinking of when barca were in there pomp and I loved watching them.are we becoming that good that most neutrals bar the usual rag and dipper delusianals want to see us play.
Got a couple of mates who are Liverpool fans who could not be more complimentary

A bit like us when we got handed a masterclass by Bayern first time round. We just sat there and dreamt about that could be us sometime. Anyone watching us at the moment must just be drooling like we do. Best football in England in a long, long time if ever.

If you like football you cannot ignore us right now.

It can be a grudging respect

Anybody who loves football will realise that the way we played yesterday would be the way most would want to watch it played. The only downside for them would be if they were begrudging kind of specimens and have the notion that we 'don't deserve it' - unlike their own chosen favourites!

A bit like us when we got handed a masterclass by Bayern first time round. We just sat there and dreamt about that could be us sometime. Anyone watching us at the moment must just be drooling like we do. Best football in England in a long, long time if ever.
Only Arsenal previously and, hate to say it, a couple of fergiescums teams were this good, but neither were quite as smooth as this.

Let's see how we deal with a setback before going overboard though. (My inner pessimism saying that ha!).

For what it's worth, quite a number of my mates have said it's the most exciting Premier League side they have ever seen, most are Saints fans, but there are Liverpool, Everton, Spuds, West Ham and gooners among them.

Not just in England too, all over Europe fans will be taking note just as we did with Monaco last season and Napoli this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.