TV Games - Dec/Jan

MAG

These were supposed to have been announced this week (on 12th October) but no news yet? As usual Sky and BT can’t decide or clubs not agreeing?

A week or so ago lots of columns got written about Sky wanting games on Christmas Eve where fans of different clubs will have to travel far and away (what’s new there though?) ... then PL announced no games on Christmas Eve which is Sunday this year ... but can they announce it already, whatever it is ...

I can see possible fixtures talked about (in these links below) which are on TV but nothing final yet, right?

And most importantly, which of our fixtures are moving for TV??

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...ld-play-christmas-eve-years-super-sunday/amp/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...ch-christmas-eve-will-not-take-place-4pm/amp/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...mier-League-s-Christmas-Eve-fixtures-Q-A.html

The away derby and Tottenham in December and Liverpool in January are our only big games and sure picks for the TV ... but given the way we’re playing and scoring, I won’t be surprised if a fair few more even against lower teams get picked and moved for TV ...

Guess we’ll find out on 19th!

A week or so ago lots of columns got written about Sky wanting games on Christmas Eve where fans of different clubs will have to travel far and away (what’s new there though?) ... then PL announced no games on Christmas Eve which is Sunday this year
Thought they'd only said nothing as late as 4.00 on Christmas Eve but might be games earlier in the day?

Manchester Derby on Monday Night Football? Has Carragher slipped and said what he knows from Sky behind the scenes or is he just wishing?

Isn’t the derby in the same week as the last champions league week? I think they play at home on Tue and we are away to Ukraine on Wed so MNF would give us the extra day which is better for us ... unless we have qualified top of the group by then and we can send kids for that game while them needing to win to qualify would be nice ...

Manchester Derby on Monday Night Football? Has Carragher slipped and said what he knows from Sky behind the scenes or is he just wishing?

Isn’t the derby in the same week as the last champions league week? I think they play at home on Tue and we are away to Ukraine on Wed so MNF would give us the extra day which is better for us ... unless we have qualified top of the group by then and we can send kids for that game while them needing to win to qualify would be nice ...

I fucking hope not. i'm flying home from Tenerife on the Monday

We have Swansea away on the Tuesday night

We have Swansea away on the Tuesday night

Tuesday/Wednesday ... still subject to TV picks ... won’t be the first if told to play Mon Wed I guess :(

I don’t like them at home and on Tue, while we are all they way out in Ukraine and on Wed ... a bit like Chelsea game and Conte’s complaints then come to mind ...

Twats. Going to be in New York Sat 2nd Dec and Philly 4th and waiting to book the train to Philly as I want to watch the game in the Mad Hatter. If the game is Saturday I will travel to Philly on the Sunday. If the game is Sunday, will travel on the Monday.
Don't need to pre-purchase the ticket from NYC to Philly. Just show up at Penn Station & you can buy a ticket.

EDIT: Saw you're in Florida so you probably know this already

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.