Man of the Match - Napoli (h)

Man of the Match - Napoli (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
+1
The whole back 4 (plus Eddy) were superb last night, and certainly earned what, but for the ref, would’ve been another clean sheet.
Unless there was something in the build up to the penalty that was wrong I don't really agree about the ref, it was a clear penalty as far as I could see.
Anyway Stones for me though it was hard to pick between him and Eddie.

Unless there was something in the build up to the penalty that was wrong I don't really agree about the ref, it was a clear penalty as far as I could see.
Anyway Stones for me though it was hard to pick between him and Eddie.
I’m talking more about the one given against Walker, for (what I thought, at least, was) none existent “holding down,” plus his over tolerance of their blatant diving. Though, to be fair, I am situated a lot closer to the south stand goal, than the north stand one, so can’t really claim to have had the greatest view of the incident.

I’m talking more about the one given against Walker, for (what I thought, at least, was) none existent “holding down, plus his over tolerance of their blatant diving. Though, to be fair, I am situated a lot closer to the south stand goal, than the north stand one, so can’t really claim to have had the greatest view of the incident.
Walker was definitely holding him down and by the law clear penalty , very often not given though I'd agree, he maybe should have been a bit more subtle and held him a bit more briefly.

Stones is becoming a major player , can honestly say we have'nt missed Vinnie for the last few games , he will have a fight on his hands to get back in this side. Amazing how a clown like Southgate can make a statement that the Rag gurner is the best English defender , when he plays for a team that parks the bus every week it's easy to defend when the other ten players are shit scared of passing the half way line. Stones is playing for a club that goes out to win every game and will occasionally leave the defence exposed which is a small price to pay for the scintillating football we are witnessing

A strange one because on 1st half performance Fernandinho was a shoe in but then he fucked up on the edge of our box to gift them a chance and then gave a stupid pen away. Went for Ederson.
Fernandinho was outnumbered 2 or 3 to 1 most if the 2nd half till Dundogan came on. Hardly surprising he eventually made two mistakes.if Pep wants to win the CL with this team he HAS to respond quicker to the tactics employed by the opposition coach/manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.