Rival supporters enjoying our football

As I keep hearing "City haven't played anyone yet" I wonder if they're going to bring this lot out of retirement to give us a game

Maybe they mean the hoarse whisperer...

Sean+Dyche+rTpFk2BjCxbm.jpg

Work with loads of people from various countries in Europe and they all think the football we are playing is great. Even people who don't like football are appreciative of it.
As for the PL clubs the only ones offering snide remarks are those who support (as expected) United but to be fair most are impressed if not particularly happy. The only other ones and by far the worst of them, are Spuds fans who seem to believe city are playing no better than them and that their messiahs Kane, Ali and Erickson are far better than anything we have to offer. Absolutely delusional!

Compare and contrast MCFC and MUFC. Compare and contrast Guardiola and Mourinho. Putting them to the sword over and over

Something is going to go wrong soon isn't it.

As I keep hearing "City haven't played anyone yet" I wonder if they're going to bring this lot out of retirement to give us a game

What kind of fuckwit would say that?

We have played Liverpool the greatest team in the whole wide world....apart from United of course 5-0..but of course if their player hadnt been sent off they would have won.

Chelsea away, remember them? current champions....1-0 but if Morata had been fit we would have lost.

Watford....yes Watford currently sit in 4th. Yes they wont stay there but after 8 games thats where they are 4th which means we played them in their good run 6-0 away...

If those who claim we havent played anyone yet mean we havent played that shower of shit from the swamp then all i can say is ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Which bus will Jose use at the swamp in December....the 192?

What kind of fuckwit would say that?

We have played Liverpool the greatest team in the whole wide world....apart from United of course 5-0..but of course if their player hadnt been sent off they would have won.

Chelsea away, remember them? current champions....1-0 but if Morata had been fit we would have lost.

Watford....yes Watford currently sit in 4th. Yes they wont stay there but after 8 games thats where they are 4th which means we played them in their good run 6-0 away...

If those who claim we havent played anyone yet mean we havent played that shower of shit from the swamp then all i can say is ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Which bus will Jose use at the swamp in December....the 192?

He will need 192 busses.

You played palace for fieck sake. Of course you have played someone!! ;)

Tot fans are very touchy - way more than you lot. I like the team - but

Totenham fans are fing cocky as fck. and can do my nut in.

they have won nothing so have fck all to brag about - but at the same time - love poch, the team. and what poch is doing for england.

You played palace for fieck sake. Of course you have played someone!! ;)

Tot fans are very touchy - way more than you lot. I like the team - but

Totenham fans are fing cocky as fck. and can do my nut in.

they have won nothing so have fck all to brag about - but at the same time - love poch, the team. and what poch is doing for england.
Your 'self imposed exile' didnt last long ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.