Scottish Blues

I am going to have another go at trying to get the "West of Scotland Manchester City Supporters" Facebook page up and running, to try and coordinate travel for fans. Feel free to join up, if you cant find it message me here and I'll send a link or invite.

Any one able to point me in the right direction to any Scottish supporters clubs, looking to travel down to more games with any other supporters of busses, cheers!

I am going to have another go at trying to get the "West of Scotland Manchester City Supporters" Facebook page up and running, to try and coordinate travel for fans. Feel free to join up, if you cant find it message me here and I'll send a link or invite.

Did you have any luck with this? Are there any clubs based near Edinburgh? Cant seem to find anything. The NESMCFC club doesn't appear to be updating website and cant see any membership availability for this season.

Did you have any luck with this? Are there any clubs based near Edinburgh? Cant seem to find anything. The NESMCFC club doesn't appear to be updating website and cant see any membership availability for this season.

On facebook there's the "East coast city supporters branch", i managed to get on a bus with them last season. I'm not sure how active they are at present. "West of Scotland Manchester City Supporters" is also on facebook, but is more about allowing others to share travel plans and share costs if they wish, rather than organised travel.

Falkirk, so easy trip to Glasgow or edinbrugh if needed
Falkirk based season ticket holder.
Work with the railway so cheap travel for me.
Ever since First lost the franchise I have lost the cheap family and friends option.

Falkirk based season ticket holder.
Work with the railway so cheap travel for me.
Ever since First lost the franchise I have lost the cheap family and friends option.

Aye its pish eh, those £5 tickets were brilliant. Not to mention the boxes for TPE, FGW, and FCC etc.

Took the car to the Napoli game on Tuesday. On the way we saw a bus “ratho coaches” of Edinburgh! Any one point us in the direction of who organises or runs the bus? Thanks

Took the car to the Napoli game on Tuesday. On the way we saw a bus “ratho coaches” of Edinburgh! Any one point us in the direction of who organises or runs the bus? Thanks

I drove down from Edinburgh on Tuesday as well, I always look out for buses on the way, never seen any though. Would be interesting to see if the bus originated in Edinburgh or close by.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.