TV Games - Dec/Jan

Tbf the rags game pushed back after shalke is better for us and newcastle boxing day with no transport was a pain so nit gonna complain(if home tie admitttedly would).
Palace NYE at midday give time to get home for the nights festivities or stay in London.

Not saying great, but we have had worse in previous years.

As for west ham 3 days before shalke, well we should be able to play our rotation against them as they are shite, rest KDB or Silva for bernardo or Ilkey if we need tgem fresh for the ukraine and and play eitger sergio or jesus resting the other.

Would be more bothered if rags was 3 days after than west ham 3 days before.
What's shalke got to do with this?

so what about the previous 4 years of being away at new year, or all the recent boxing day aways ? are they "bad luck" as well ? cos whilst we are away the rags are at home. now due to the rule that they force fans to attend I think the swamp will be pretty full. the takings on the gate, burgers, shirts etc would be enormous. we get fuck all , in fact it's quite expensive for everyone at Manchester city to complete the fixtures.no problem as we not skint but when we do prop up the club we get hit with ffp. the fans of courde get no help. its the most corrupt sport out there, its only a matter of time before they get caught.

I hope you put blinkers on your xmas list.

Yes that is just "bad luck" (if you were hoping for a home game. Me personally, it's good luck as i enjoy a boxing day away game) a 50/50 chance coming out the same 4 times isn't unusual in the slightest.

As for this takings issue you've just mentioned, we will play the same number of home games over the course of the season, that's a complete non-issue for the club and in terms of cost/revenue, match day takings are such a small fraction of an premier league teams revenue now, it's insignificant.

As fans, it could be an issue but it's arguable it's actually better for the majority. I go to most aways so it's an issue for me and the rest of the away goers with the cost of the ticket and particularly the travel problems but they're a small minority, for the rest, having multiple home games in a condensed period over Christmas could make it difficult for the non-season ticket holders to be able to afford more than 1 or 2 games during that period. It works both ways.

But this wasn't the point, you've gone off on a completely different tangent here to your original claim of them fucking over City specifically with these changes. With regards to the sport being corrupt, you may well be right, infact you very probably are, but the idea that it's corrupt to the point where everybody everywhere is out to get City and only City where ever possible is completely and utterly ridiculous.

Rival fans will actually probably look at it and claim we've got an advantage now due to the extra time we'll have inbetween games and they'd have a point. United play 23rd 26th 30th and 1st, 4 games in 9 days. we play 23rd 27th 31st and what will likely be either 2nd/3rd. 4 games in 10/11 days. We'll have an extra day, maybe 2 and we both play two at home and two away. i can't fathom how that would indicate anybody trying to screw us over.

If i put blinkers on the list, will you make them for me out of tin foil?

Just got a room at the quayside travelodge Newcastle for £30 and you can cancel up to the day fucking bargin, stayed there a couple of years ago there's a Wetherspoons and other pubs short walk away
Thanks for the heads up just booked this as well

The 4:30 kickoff is going to make it fun for the rags travelling back to London and all points south, west east and north.

I’m pretty pleased with the changes. It means that the only 3:00 Saturday K.O. Is on 23rd, and it should be quiet at work by then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.