Blue light annoyance.

Could have done it when they were painted in the close season, incidentally been painted a darker grey to match the new south south

The cables that powered the lights were destroyed by pecking birds. Also the cherry picker needed for the job is scandolouslg expensive. From memory it was something like 15k a week back in 2002 and was one of only a couple in Europe of that scale.

It's a bigger job than you would think to sort!

There was a cherry picker on site a few months back when they were repainting the stanchions!

Just got here for the wolves game and all I can see is that one single light!!! I wouldn’t have noticed if you hadn’t mentioned it

The cables that powered the lights were destroyed by pecking birds. Also the cherry picker needed for the job is scandolouslg expensive. From memory it was something like 15k a week back in 2002 and was one of only a couple in Europe of that scale.

It's a bigger job than you would think to sort!
Our owners are nothing but cheapskate tight ass shysters. Swales back in

Give the job to that free climbing scally off of youtube :)

Also at 15k+ for a week, I can't quite believe our boss couldn't afford to buy our own and park it up round the back for when needed lol and also find some bird resistant cable while he is at it.

Edit three of us at the same time lol
Hire the fucker out. Christ I should be in that house on bbc and meeting up with Karen Brady once a week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.