KDB article in the guardian

The writer is Kristof Terreur who is shit hot on all things Belgium.

It's good article on the type of character he is. He seems to have the traits that every top top player has, calm and relaxed off of the pitch but a proper competitor on the pitch.

Last edited:
I havent clicked the link.

But i just posted my thoughts on him on his own thread .

He has an engine unparralled in the PL. His strength, physicality, relative speed, start of speed, (yu only truely see in great Midfielders) is obviously a huge reason as to why he is the PL's current best.

But he has (god willing) a future beyond that as speed and workrate will go with age as he has amazing vision, proved with great long/medium passes, short passing and throw balls.

He can evolve at a later stage into not so much the box to bx midfielder but the xavi/scholes type if not better (sorry for mentioning scholes in a positive way!!) So he has years left

A Liverpool fan as a kid, hopefully he has grown up since then...

In all seriousness that's a great article. He has clearly worked very hard to get where he is today. Sounds like he has been treated badly a few times but he knows he is loved at city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.