The high street is becoming blue. The times are changing.

Slight tangent, but was in NZ’s biggest mall the other day and one of the shops had a giant window display of Leroy’s head. Was Nike (I think) rather than City, but shows the global cut-through our best players are now getting.

First time I really noticed a change was in São Paulo airport during the Brazil World Cup. Went in a sports shop and there were three different team shirts for sale. Barcelona, Real Madrid and City.

I think we've grown our commercial revenue something crazy in the last ten years, about 300 million.

That is the consequence of how the club have grown the brand, in particular over the last 3 years, which has seen the club begin to turn profit.

We are not going away, for any lurking rags.

Not 100% relevant but I bought the purple Thomas Cook shirt in the JJB/JD on Bangor High Street in North Wales. They didn't even have the home one so I have no idea what it was doing there.

Was in 2 of the 3 terminals at Manchester Airport this year. Saw loads of 'Manchester' and united stuff but no city stuff. Not good at all.

Was in 2 of the 3 terminals at Manchester Airport this year. Saw loads of 'Manchester' and united stuff but no city stuff. Not good at all.
Terminal 3:
307qk93.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.