Burnley (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be a relatively strong team for Wolves too then as I guess Sterling and Jesus will play in that with Gundogan Yaya and maybe B Silva again in middle.

Like what he's done there, Bernardo to drift in, Walker to provide the width, Delph to play more inside covering gaps, especially when Walker bombs on allowing Fernandinho to get over and cover with Sane offering the width out on the left. A smart team.

Would have given Gundogan a start personally for any of the 3 in midfield, that could have given whoever he had replaced nearly 2 weeks break just to stave off any fatigue. With respect to Burnley, we should be smashing them. Another quick start is vital, if we go all out at teams from the off they can't handle it and they're 1/2/3-0 down before they can settle.

Should be a relatively strong team for Wolves too then as I guess Sterling and Jesus will play in that with Gundogan Yaya and maybe B Silva again in middle.

Pep has indicated Zinchenko might be left back ...... Danilo at RB and Mangala in for one of the centerbacks ...also Bravo in net...so its not all good news

Good lineup to be fair the midweek game against wolves should see a huge amount of changes and hopefully a sprinkling of eds players as well,surprised we haven’t stuck with the eleven which started the last few games ..

Bernardo's bus-smashing ability over Sterling is a good call I think. But we need to make sure we still get enough players in the box because Sterling pops up there relentlessly. Please don't isolate Sergio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.