Is it time we went to a cashless stadium?

I worked in cash handling jobs in retail and wallets were banned whilst on the job. They could then search you if tills were down etc. This thieving shit needs to be dismissed and reported to the police. Any DBS check ensures he never works like this again.

The size of the queues for beer never ceases to amaze me. The pints are horrible. I'll have a bottle if I'm especially thirsty but I'd rather not pay the prices. Even more so now I've read this.
Never bought a pint, a pie, chips or anything in the Etihad from day one, no i'm not a tight fucker or a traitor i just don't like being ripped off, as someone posted £3 for 4 cans of Smiths in their local supermarket sums it up, that's my choice mind but if some people have more money than sense that's their bag

I don’t buy burgers from the stadium any more. If I was hungry I would want a proper greasy burger not some shit, flavorless gormet burger.

I notice they were trying to flog zero alcohol Heineken the other night. What is the point of that?

Most of the Bundesliga stadiums have adopted a club credit card,(not dissimilar to an Oyster Card) that doesn't require chip and pin.
Nobody's in the beer queue, because they're all queuing to have their cards topped-up.

I notice they were trying to flog zero alcohol Heineken the other night. What is the point of that?

If you mean against Napoli then the question answers itself. No alcohol for ordinary fans inside the stadium.

Problem easily solved - accept credit/debit cards only. Do have one? Let the club sell prepaid cards that can be topped-up.

Having said that - all the offering are overpriced and the service speed is still woeful, I wonder why anyone bothers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.