Burnley (H) Post Match Thread

Good performance again just need to cut out
the pissing around near our own box sometimes.
Hope this is the season we win it with 6 games to go or something.
nah... last game of the season is the only way to do it ;-)

12 points clear going into the derby would be a nice way to finish it. Providing that it's the rags in second place and no one else can touch us. If we keep these performances up I can't see anyone touching us. Spurs are the biggest threat so far . Just an opinion.

12 points clear going into the derby would be a nice way to finish it. Providing that it's the rags in second place and no one else can touch us. If we keep these performances up I can't see anyone touching us. Spurs are the biggest threat so far . Just an opinion.
We won’t be 12 points clear all season I’m sure of that. I’d be amazed if we could keep up this focus and intensity with that kind of lead. We’d start resting players for the CL!

Bernado was rather lucky really. If he was straightening up as opposed to pulling away in a horizontal angle when the keeper came down on his ankle that could have been such a nasty messy injury. It would have been a total accident but i am having images like that of the poor basketball player who snapped his ankle this week. I would take this debate over if he went down easily a thousand times over as opposed to what was close to happening.

Everyone beforehand stating Burnleys away record this season and how tough it was going to be. A win is a win 3 points and the bonus is the scum playing shite and getting beat away at Huddersfield hahahahahahahaha.

Last week the pundits were saying the rags will pip us to the title

1 bad defeat and a good win for spuds and it’s a two horse race with us and them

Make your bloody mind up!!!

Haven't even seen this game yet, as am working abroad but imo, this is one of the biggest games of the season we have just put to bed.

If ever we were going to fuck up, this was it. When I heard the weather reports, plus Burnley, the mixture of them plus pissing rain, wind; it had 'fuck up' written all over it.

I watched us live v Napoli & we were fucked after 30 mins. We ran out of steam, unsurprisingly, which is the only reason they got in the game. Burnley have taken points from the top sides & could not have asked for better circumstances for an upset. It was perfect timing for them but we won 3-0.

Brilliant, brilliant result. I don't give a fuck how we did it. Brilliant result.

Of course we may lose to a Spurs, Arse, even rags here & there during the season, but they will all take points from each other & then fuck up randomly (see Huddersfield).

Imo that Burnley result, under the circumstances, confirms that we will be champs in May.

We have what it takes as well as being at least 50% better at playing football than any of the others.

Delighted.

Seasons to season points compare after Burnley.

Screen_Shot_2017_10_23_at_08_49_53.png" alt="Screen_Shot_2017_10_23_at_08_49_53.png

a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.