Kyle Walker accused by Pochettino

Remember last season when he felt compelled to say how he thought Spurs were a bigger club heading into our game with them? He also said a few months ago that Spurs had had the best of Walker (at 27!) and now this he seems to be a tad insecure. Bottom line is this is probably the best overall Spurs team for a generation but they've won fuck all in a 2 year period when City, United and Chelsea to a degree, have not been at their best!

He's written a WHOLE BOOK?! What's it about? How he's just, nearly, not far off, this time maybe, so close, almost won a trophy so many times?

He's written a WHOLE BOOK?! What's it about? How he's just, nearly, not far off, this time maybe, so close, almost won a trophy so many times?
Everyone else’s fault he hasn’t by reading the extracts.

The Argie dwarf has an inferiority complex regarding Pep , absolutely no doubt about it , he was in Pep's shadow at Espanyol and now he cannot compete with Pep at Spuds ,and he had better get used to losing his best players , because levy will sell anything and everything at a price. Not sure what Walker did wrong he gave the dwarf plenty of notice that he intends to leave small time Spuds for another club that wins trophies , has a manager in Guardiola who has track record of winning trophies , and will probably double his wages. Or he could have stayed at Spuds who's holy grail is finishing above the Goons , and winning an FA Cup when the year ends in the number one , managed by a bitter f*cker who has never and will never win anything at all .

Good post.

The inferiority complex has reached its height. Hitting back at Pep for comments that he made two weeks prior and wasn’t even being serious.

Now he calls himself a genius for his selection against Real, mind you it was a draw not a win.

Thought he was ok a few years ago but now I despise him.

Calling Walker disrespectful because he was honest with him and left for better things. Bitter twat.

Very bitter. He acts like the only reason Trippier was picked was because he thought he was better. He's not that good.
And I get that Walker could've sucked it up. But then at the end of the season when you find out why he's playing like shit you would've wished you were told earlier. I hate to use it as an example but Ferguson knew Ronaldo wanted out for ages but he still got him playing good football.

Yet despite all that, his comments about Dier were far worse.

Berated him for talking to Mourinho. Came across like a jealous boyfriend.

He reminds me of Mourinho. But more pretentious.

Kyle Walker has spent more time at the top of the league in 9 PL games as a City player than he did in 9 years at Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.