Kyle Walker accused by Pochettino

Make no mistake, Spurs are and have been for much longer than City, a rich club. Sick of whingers like him and even some of their support going on about us when there's nothing stopping them from doing the same. They've got 2 years at best to win something meaningful otherwise watch the unrest unfurl

i used to admire poch but he is coming of like a wanker in recent times, probably going to his agent first would have been more respectful according to his logic

I've constantly said since he was at Southampton that he's the best young manager we've seen in this league for a long time, however, he's gradually progressing into such a detestable man. Needs to have a bit of class

meh, this is the world we live in. The media is part of the game. Books, papers, internet, whatever. Everyone chooses to play it their own way. Personally I’m glad our club and staff don’t dabble as much as others.

I've constantly said since he was at Southampton that he's the best young manager we've seen in this league for a long time, however, he's gradually progressing into such a detestable man. Needs to have a bit of class
Leave him to it, it'll eat him up from the inside out. It takes a while to manifest itself but it's beautiful to watch once it sets in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.