Huge fortnight ahead

It’s funny I came on here after just watching the spurs highlights with the same thoughts about the coming fortnight. Think the Spurs result/performance has brought the worries on for those blues of an old fashioned mindset (me included). However, I still think we are better than Spurs and do believe that amongst other reasons playing them at Wembley is actually a dream fixture for us the way we play. All we can do is play our own games and take nothing for granted. We know from the Chelsea, Stoke, Liverpool and first half against Napoli we are up there with the best. We’ve just go to believe

Spurs-United draw, followed by a Chelsea win against United the week after puts us in the perfect position IMO, Spurs 7 points behind, United 10. Assuming we take care of our business of course.

United are shit at the moment, but when Pogba, Fellaini and Baily come back they will start getting results again.

Spurs will drop cheap points over the season at Wembley.

2 wins for us, rags draw against Spurs and lose to Chelsea would be perfect.

Lol, can't want a rag win, Jesus wept.

A draw will do.

A draw or a loss. I can't stand them ****s and never want them to win. The shit that would come down on Maureen if they lose is almost worth a Spurs win!

If we look after ourselves against the top sides it won't matter what they do against each other.

Don't know why but this year it feels like every week is a big week.

Spurs to beat utd easily, they look like they could be contenders this year.

That's what it's all about when you are aiming to win everything and capable of doing it. Every match ,week, fortnight is massive.

A draw between Spurs and United is ideal for us right now as it's hard to tell who is more of a danger to us. If United can get no more than 1 point from the next two games, that's 2 points from 12 for them, huge pressure on Mourinho and we will hopefully be 10 points clear of them, that's a huge margin and will require a monumental effort from them and a pro-longed period of piss poor form from us for them to recover.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.