Kyle Walker accused by Pochettino

Yeah he's getting a bit full of himself is Poch. He's won precisely fuck all as a manager. Why he's felt the need to bring out a book is beyond me.

That said, a fair few of us would be pissed off if one of ours did that towards the end of the season when we are still battling for honours. But the caveat to that is, perhaps that's just what happens. Perhaps players make their intentions known early so they definitely get their move.

But yeah I'm quickly growing to dislike Poch. Afterall, he's criticising a player for doing exactly what he did at Southampton. I'm sure he didn't wait until the end of the season to make the board aware of his plans.

Oh boo hoo one of my best players has announced he wants to enlist with a better team mid season. Crying sad twat. Our Yorkshire man made the right move for his prospects.

Eriksen looks very good. We'll snatch him from you as well, but keep Kane, he takes too many shots per goal, we're sorted up front, maybe the rags can loosen Devy's purse strings regards Kane, they're desperate for goals but could he do a shift defensively at right back as is Maureen's wont?

Revealing a private conversation in a book is almost like Trump's boasting about his humility.

Little twat is using the current run of Spurs big games to promote his book. That and the thing he is shitting over his current and ex players in that book while he's still working as manager show everything you need to know about him. He's the first class dick.

I've constantly said since he was at Southampton that he's the best young manager we've seen in this league for a long time, however, he's gradually progressing into such a detestable man. Needs to have a bit of class
Pep’s better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.