Kyle Walker accused by Pochettino

Pep’s better.

And only a year older.

Pep had won 21 trophies inc 6 league titles and the champions league twice by the time he was Pochettino's age.

Pochettino remains empty handed despite his "genius" as Sky Sports called it.

And only a year older.

Pep had won 21 trophies inc 6 league titles and the champions league twice by the time he was Pochettino's age.

Pochettino remains empty handed despite his "genius" as Sky Sports called it.

I've no time for him. A mard arse who speaks a lot despite his best feat being finishing third in a two horse title race.

As Pep says constantly, you are nothing until you win titles. Walker felt like he wanted some of that, and didn’t think it was coming at Spurs for him. Told Poch, but now Poch is showing his lack of class by whining about Walkers professional approach to it all.

Here’s hoping Walker gets his Champions medal this season and tweets it out to Poch! Oh wait, Walker has too much class for that, because he does things the correct way!

Spurs have blown 2 titles in the past 2 seasons, and already Poch despite his team doing well is bitching and whinging unnecessarily. Think Pep will psych him out by season's end. Why we are talking about this when they've just drawn at the Bernabeu and thrashed Liverpool I don't know, shows what he's made of and at some point it will rub off on his players and they will blow it. He should have just kept quiet and let the on-pitch antics do the talking.

"Miguel [D'Agostino, first-team coach] was present. I always try to ensure there are witnesses during private conversations".

What a moron.
First thing I thought too, aren’t private conversation supposed to be errr.. private ?

What a little weasel

I remember Rogers spouting off regularly and Being a knob in general when Liverpool were our season rivals, he’ll soon slither away in the same way and a new knobhead will Pop up

oh shit ive just sold a player who is now playing even better and going to win more trophies than me....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.