6 years ago

Is it worth pointing out that we're now a better team than then, and they are a worse team than then?

"It might well be ten
It might well be ten
The only record I'd like to beat this season (because this season we need to win trophies, anything else is gravy), would be the biggest league win one, and against them.

So a dozen.

Because it dozen get better than that.

Is it worth pointing out that we're now a better team than then, and they are a worse team than then?

This is an absolute fact and one I noted when watching the video

Hart < Ederson
Richards (that season) = Walker
Kompany (that season) > Otamendi
Lescott < Stones
Clichy < Delph
Barry(that season) = Fern
Toure (that season) = DeBrune
Milner < Sterling
Silva = Silva
Mario < Sane
Kun = Kun

cover1_2035130c.jpg

In 50 years, there will be some old codgers saying "I was there"....about 50,000 of them. Never to be forgotten, the day the new City came of age.

Can someone post that photo of those red shites with the 'Not arrogant, just better' banner? Always makes me laugh.

This is an absolute fact and one I noted when watching the video

Hart < Ederson
Richards (that season) = Walker
Kompany (that season) > Otamendi
Lescott < Stones
Clichy < Delph
Barry(that season) = Fern
Toure (that season) = DeBrune
Milner < Sterling
Silva = Silva
Mario < Sane
Kun = Kun

Micah and Milner were immense that day (one reason why the booing of Milner recently was so unfair). And Micah should have had a penalty, when Anderson just smashed into him and Clattenburg did that silly 'a coming together' hand signal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.