6 years ago

Brilliant day. Our record up until this point is very similar to that year and we are 5 points clear at the top.

Micah and Milner were immense that day (one reason why the booing of Milner recently was so unfair). And Micah should have had a penalty, when Anderson just smashed into him and Clattenburg did that silly 'a coming together' hand signal.
Milner's been an utter cnut since leaving us and that conversation has been done to death though so we'll leave it there

Silva's pass for number 6 - never tire of seeing that.
Here you go..... :-)
6c43b630203c4d696c7d5853cae0a559.gif

Agree with the comments about Micah and Miller, they were superb. It really should have been 10!

There's something magical that gives me butterflies seeing the ball hit the net at the swamp and the fans behind the goal standing still because you know every one of them will be feeling absolutely gutted.

Unlike recent derbies at the swamp where it's been much more volatile, there wasn't a word out of the rags that were left as we came out of the ground and headed to the coach park - there was nothing they could say, they'd just been comprehensively fucked in their own backyard.

A great day that I will never forget, vowed that day that I will never set foot inside the swamp ever again - just can't ever be topped.

Un
A great day that I will never forget, vowed that day that I will never set foot inside the swamp ever again - just can't ever be topped.

Until the day one season we win the league there.... or if we've already won the league and the khunts have to give us a guard of honour.. before we go and dry bum them 7-0, in the process relegating them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.