93:20 Seating

My daughter phoned up to complain because the money available to us on ticket exchange was too low.
Then they explained they divided the cost by 22 as you get three cup ties included

but you cant add them to the exchange? the buggers have every angle covered. I dont see how they got £32.95 for the ticket! Flipping cup games should of been included this season for our trouble!

*Just had a look on the exchange and the game is there. Assume you couldnt trade it in - i know its very late now.

So I pay £1440 for my 93.20 ticket divided by 19 games works out at £75.79 per game or divided by 22 as the club are choosing to do £65.45.

Assuming I can’t make 3 of the early games and my ticket sells on the exchange I would be £10.34 worse off per game or £31.02 for the 3 games. As the season rolls on we get no home domestic cup games so technically I have been overcharged. Do you get reimbursed?

They sell the 3 domestic games as a perk of 93.20 which is vastly overpriced as it is but poor if they are actually offering it with one hand then taking it away with another

So they divide by 22?? What if we don't get three domestic cup games? Don't suppose they reimburse the difference do they?
Lol
What do you think?

We weren't there for Liverpool so put them on seat exchange and realised we would get about £32.
Gave our two tickets to the kids and put theirs on the exchange for £42, everyone's a winner!

So I pay £1440 for my 93.20 ticket divided by 19 games works out at £75.79 per game or divided by 22 as the club are choosing to do £65.45.

Assuming I can’t make 3 of the early games and my ticket sells on the exchange I would be £10.34 worse off per game or £31.02 for the 3 games. As the season rolls on we get no home domestic cup games so technically I have been overcharged. Do you get reimbursed?

They sell the 3 domestic games as a perk of 93.20 which is vastly overpriced as it is but poor if they are actually offering it with one hand then taking it away with another

How much would a 92.30 of been on the door today? £15?

I was in 93:20 during 15/16

couldn't wait to move - there are nice things about it (free programme, easy service at bar, comfy seats etc) but really missed the atmosphere and too often I was sat with away fans or neutrals

got myself into the south stand the season after and haven't thought twice about the place (half the price too)

I'm currently in 93:20 after being booted out of block 125 to accommodate Tunnel Club and I fucking hate it!
No atmosphere whatsoever and loads of kids where I sit. I've asked the club to relocate me to somewhere else
preferably CB L2 Block 231 right at the other end of the stand. Hopefully they can manage it.
The full price of£1440 for 93:20 is a joke to be honest (I paid £750) - never in a million years would I pay that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.