Has there ever been a better set of penalties?

I've never felt more confident during a penalty shoot out, everyone looked on it. What a cheeky bastard Sergio is, I love it.

I think bravo deserves all the plaudits. It fills us with confidence that he's back to his best. Don't get me wrong Edison is miles better but full marks to bravo for over coming a terrible season.
We just need @oakiecokie views on Bravo,s ability now.....; )

The penalties were sensational, Sanes especially so...
I read somewhere on here that WW played for pens..and got them.
I think ,on reflection, it was us who played for pens,with that amount of confidence its the only conclusion i can draw.

Watched Sergio and Pep on the big screen whilst waiting to leave. No sound obviously but I got a sense of Pep saying with laughter...I cant believe you had the nerve to chip that last pen...then Gio made hand gestures like I didn't know to go right or left and then he did the up and over sign and Pep started laughing harder.

I do hope the fan that rushed the pitch after his pen doesn't get a massive ban
I noted the pep/sergio post match chat,and it is exactly as u describe....but,after pep started laughing harder,he immediately stopped laughing and went headlong into a really serious i presume technical issue with sergio,,sergio stopped smiling and i presume his eyes glazed over with boredom..
Our managers one serious individual!

We just need @oakiecokie views on Bravo,s ability now.....; )

The penalties were sensational, Sanes especially so...
I read somewhere on here that WW played for pens..and got them.
I think ,on reflection, it was us who played for pens,with that amount of confidence its the only conclusion i can draw.
The old adage "one swallow doesn`t make a summer" springs to mind. ;)

although we fired blanks throughout the match, with yaya, sergio, sane, sterling and de bruyne i had every confidence in scoring all 5 pens, also felt bravo was capable of saving one at least. fair play to wolves,penalties apartthey played very well and caused us a lot of problems especially mangala

The old adage "one swallow doesn`t make a summer" springs to mind. ;)
Oakie...summers bin and gone..
Colder climates are upon us..
62 caps for 'chilly ' is perhaps a better indicator of quality..
I know you might find this fact ..hard to swallow ; )

But seriously ive liked Bravo ever since he was guarding our goal at the stretford end and he rushed out and crippled rooney who was odds on to score,he displayed his one- on -one skills superbly ,early on in his City career.
He,ll do for me (as back up mind u)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.