West Brom (a) pre-match thread

West Brom (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
Presumably we'll see all the big guns return, barring any unexpected injury setbacks. The only real selection question is which three out of Sterling, Aguero, Jesus, Sane and Bernardo Silva will start as the forward three.

Does anyone know what the trains are like for getting to The Hawthorns from Birmingham Snow Hill on a match day? I'm planning on getting in New Street at 1.30pm from Piccadilly and just need to understand if there is a massive queue at Snow Hill on a match day when travelling to the Hawthorns.

I win the first vote in, and claim my prize. Think it's more a choice of 3 from Aguero, Jesus, Sane, Sterling. Especially if Gundogan needs a rest we will need Bernardo as backup for Silva and De Bruyne.

we know what we are gonna get with Pullis, same formation as Wolves. 10 at the back ,trying to kick lumps out of Silva and De Bruyne. Need Sergio to break the record as it seems to be playing on his mind as he has gone back to trying to do it all himself. Wonder whether Pep will go back to 5-3-2 as Jesus was very quiet on Tuesday, this could be down to him not being able to play on the shoulder of the last man.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Delph
Fernadiniho
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Aguero
Sane

though we missed Sterling against Burnley and Dr Bernardo struggled on the wing. Think it could be next season until we see the best of him.

Raz,sergio,yaya and gundy did 120 mins last night,jesus a lot of minutes and half the first team by the end,i'd take 1-0 and no further injuries

Does anyone know what the trains are like for getting to The Hawthorns from Birmingham Snow Hill on a match day? I'm planning on getting in New Street at 1.30pm from Piccadilly and just need to understand if there is a massive queue at Snow Hill on a match day when travelling to the Hawthorns.

Hi mate. Walk to Moor Street station from New Street (it is closer than Snow Hill). Trains are at 1339, 1349, 1359, 1409, 1418 and 1430. Jouney time is 10 minutes.

Alternatively, if you want to avoid Birmingham altogether, alight from your train at Wolves (you arrive at 1314), catch the 1320 or 1331 to Smethwick Galton Bridge, then change again for a train every 10 minutes to The Hawthorns.

Unfortunately It's the same ref that done the cup tie so it'll be whoever shouts the loadest, he was scared of his own shadow from the floodlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.