Melbourne City FC Thread

Made me smile in the build up to kick off the camera panned to the unwashed hoards of Victory fans and they get had scarves saying Fuck off Heart on the back of them....maybe we're missing a trick in the UK.

Seems not to playing the city way it was all hoof ball and quality wise on the ball pretty poor

It definitely looks like this season we have concentrated on building the team from the back first. At the moment it looks like players are being selected primarily on work ethic over skill and flair especially through the midfield and wingers and the midfield was getting bypassed. Having said that the defense is looking very solid which is a new concept.

I'm hoping we get back to the attacking way we had early last season and the season before but also keeping this new steely resolve at the back.

It's still very early days with the new coach and squad so making sweeping judgments is premature. But winning the first 2 games cannot be overlooked.

Got Wellington at home this Saturday. Going for 3 in a row from the start of the season for the first time in our history.

Winning ugly is what wins championships.

Already 8 points ahead of our Manure neighbours.

All is good in the world which is why when you look up on a Sunny day on this small planet all you see is blue and when you cut yourself all you see is red unless you are JM.

Away this week to the pissants. First game outside of Melbourne and for the first time in our history we are top of the League after 3 rounds.

We have been very strong from the back but lacking polish in the final third. But I'll take 3 wins and a solid defence any day.

We have no injuries or suspensions and some key can't even break into the gameday squad. (Kilkenny our player of the year last season).

Adelaide have a few players out but have been pretty good so far so it's not going to be easy.

If anyone is interested in tuning don't expect to be entertained but hopefully we can get a result. 1 point would be good and a win immense.

Away this week to the pissants. First game outside of Melbourne and for the first time in our history we are top of the League after 3 rounds.

We have been very strong from the back but lacking polish in the final third. But I'll take 3 wins and a solid defence any day.

We have no injuries or suspensions and some key can't even break into the gameday squad. (Kilkenny our player of the year last season).

Adelaide have a few players out but have been pretty good so far so it's not going to be easy.

If anyone is interested in tuning don't expect to be entertained but hopefully we can get a result. 1 point would be good and a win immense.

Great first half, enjoy watching Melbourne on a Satdi am.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.