Phil Neville on Sky Sports

We watched that game in a pub about 12 miles from wolves on our way. When they went 4-2 up the tv inside the pub was immediately turned off.

The pub had a smoking area with a tv. Loads stayed there and went mental when neverton equalised. Tv soon turned back on inside

Journey to wolves ground we was buzzing as we knew it was ours to get then.

I was driving around Cheshire trying to avoid game and told my daughter not to tell me score as she was getting texts from her friends i went to put petrol in and the guy had radio on just as United made it 4-2! I told her and said oh well, a little later she said "Dad do you want to know the score? " given i was expecting to be 5 or 6 -2 i said yes and of course and, to my delight, it as 4-4 and all over.

I watched this game in Hope with 2 other Blues, all of us recovering after brain surgery, all crowded around an i pad (Sky Go) along with 2 City supporting nurses.

The mood we were in after seeing Everton come back to draw and then watching City beat Wolves, was nothing short of euphoric,despite the fact we were supposed to be trying to keep ourselves as calm as possible whilst we were recovering.

As an aside, the ward Sister walked passed at some point and uttered the priceless phrase "good God, it's like a scene from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest"...made us all laugh.

To say the day's events cheered us up is probably the understatement of the century!

We was in a Bozzer in Wolves it went F**king Mental when the 4th goal went in then we went on to win 2.0 at Wolves.Then we battered their crew at the top of the hill after the game now that's a top day out !

Me and my wife were also in a bozzer in wolves and I couldn’t help but cheer when Everton got to 4-4. Luckily the bozzer we were in had wolves supporters of a decent nature in it and there were no crews or fights on the tops of any hills. Great day out all the same.

I watched this game in Hope with 2 other Blues, all of us recovering after brain surgery, all crowded around an i pad (Sky Go) along with 2 City supporting nurses.

The mood we were in after seeing Everton come back to draw and then watching City beat Wolves, was nothing short of euphoric,despite the fact we were supposed to be trying to keep ourselves as calm as possible whilst we were recovering.

As an aside, the ward Sister walked passed at some point and uttered the priceless phrase "good God, it's like a scene from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest"...made us all laugh.

To say the day's events cheered us up is probably the understatement of the century!
That just made me laugh, ace.

Me and my wife were also in a bozzer in wolves and I couldn’t help but cheer when Everton got to 4-4. Luckily the bozzer we were in had wolves supporters of a decent nature in it and there were no crews or fights on the tops of any hills. Great day out all the same.
Sorry to say you are wrong about what happened after the game !
Allan Harper thread 22 April 2012 will confirm I Don't Fucking Lie !!!!!!

Last edited:
Watched it in the walkabout bar in wolves centre, the staff had no control over the tv's so we had to suffer it while Utd were winning, the place went absolutely mental at 4-4, one of the highlights of the season

I was just thinking the other day about the united averting game.
We were in the car on the way to wolves and had it in the radio.
Switched it off when united went 3-1 up. Checked again about 15 minutes later and it was 4-2 so switched off again.
On about 88 minutes I got my mate to check the score in his phone - nobody believed him when he said it was 4-4.
We pulled over on a big dual carriageway on the way to the ground and listened to the last few minutes.
The other people driving down the road must have thought we were mad when we running up and down the road celebrating at full time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.