General Videogame Thread

As a man who has been playing Zelda games for literally 20 years I fucking loved BOTW. Was genuinely sad when it ended and sank 130 hours into it. OoT hasn't aged well at all and i once called that my favourite game ever.

Yeah, but I didn't think BOTW felt like a typical Zelda game. Some elements were cool, but didn't enjoy the Divine Beats or climbing up towers, I also felt the story telling wasn't very sharp at all, it was a very forced story and none of the characters had an attachment to them.

OOT hasn't aged well, but fuck me, the music, setting, dungeon design etc was incredible.

Totally agree with what's been said here.

I have completely moved away from AAA titles as they no longer interest me.

A few weeks ago I found a game called 'Darkest Dungeon' in the PS store on sale for £6. It's absolutely incredible. A turn based dungeon crawler that seems huge. I'm about 20 hours in and feel like I've barely scratched the surface. Would recommend to everyone.
Tough game that one, how've you got on?

Fortnite just had a huge update.

Great fun and very addictive for PS4 users wanting a Battle Royale type game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.