Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Yeah tears in his eyes because his beloved rags had just lost the league...he's such a biased bastard who arse licks the rags and follows the party line....would kick him in the bollocks and give him proper tears in his eyes
Hey mate I thought the same as you but I genuinely believe that sky are constantly feeding the negatives down his earpiece. He actually said that he neither supports us or utd in the programme. Defo made me look at him slightly different.

Kenneth Wolstenholme used to commentate on the match and didn't talk shite for ninety minutes like Tyler does.
Listen to any pre tyler commentator ,or read any football report from the mainstream press back in the 60 70s and even 80s,the quality and balanced opinion is on a different planet to the modern era.Reading the press as i was growing up actually made me want to be a journalist
Reading much of it now makes me want to vomit.

Thought I'd bump this as I've just watched premier league's greatest moments from the other night on sky one. An updated version of previous showings, the QPR game is second on the list and Martin tyler pops up talking about the agueeeroooo moment and he actually gets tears in his eyes when describing it, he genuinely gets upset about the moment.

What was number 1 on the list?

Listen to any pre tyler commentator ,or read any football report from the mainstream press back in the 60 70s and even 80s,the quality and balanced opinion is on a different planet to the modern era.Reading the press as i was growing up actually made me want to be a journalist
Reading much of it now makes me want to vomit.

well said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.