Phil Neville on Sky Sports

Remember well watching this game in kitchen. Totally browned off. My dad in law lives just around the corner and professesto be a lifelong scum supporter. His neighbour had just told him United were 4-2 ahead with not long left. He nearly fell over himself as he couldnt wait to get round to ours to gloat. I spotted him coming so changed the channel over to a movie. He came in thro the back door with a huge grin on his face. He asked what the score was. I said dunno was just watching a movie. Lol He was absolutely bursting ffs. So he says turn it over to see score. I changed channel and omg it was 4-4. Absolutely unbelievable. I'll never forget the look on his face as he turned purple lol. He never spoke. Just turned on his heels and stormed off home again. Priceless. Loved it. I still remind him about that day regularly.

Remember well watching this game in kitchen. Totally browned off. My dad in law lives just around the corner and professesto be a lifelong scum supporter. His neighbour had just told him United were 4-2 ahead with not long left. He nearly fell over himself as he couldnt wait to get round to ours to gloat. I spotted him coming so changed the channel over to a movie. He came in thro the back door with a huge grin on his face. He asked what the score was. I said dunno was just watching a movie. Lol He was absolutely bursting ffs. So he says turn it over to see score. I changed channel and omg it was 4-4. Absolutely unbelievable. I'll never forget the look on his face as he turned purple lol. He never spoke. Just turned on his heels and stormed off home again. Priceless. Loved it. I still remind him about that day regularly.

Haha this is quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.