Sunderland in the Championship 2017/2018

Sunderland 1 Bristol City 2

We managed our 10th home goal this calendar year (1 per month), and haven't won at home since 1st December 2016 (not joking).
I feel for the 27,300 souls that attended today.

Tuesday night, hallowe'en shootout between the bottom 2... it's a tad depressing currently.

We managed our 10th home goal this calendar year (1 per month), and haven't won at home since 1st December 2016 (not joking).

Tuesday night, hallowe'en shootout between the bottom 2... it's a tad depressing currently.
There are so many things wrong with the club it is difficult to know where to start. If you wrote a book about how not to run a club you'd pretty much start and finish with Sunderland

But I was surprised with the appointment of Simon Grayson - he has never struck me as having the strength of character needed to turn the team around.

I feel for their fans - they don't deserve this amount of shit.

There are so many things wrong with the club it is difficult to know where to start. If you wrote a book about how not to run a club you'd pretty much start and finish with Sunderland

But I was surprised with the appointment of Simon Grayson - he has never struck me as having the strength of character needed to turn the team around.

I feel for their fans - they don't deserve this amount of shit.

Yep, it has been ran terribly.....no fans deserve it...except the rags and newcastle maybe

Billy Davies will turn Sunderland around very underrated manager and an attacking one to. If you don’t or can’t score goals there is only one way Sunderland are going.

And we thought we had it bad under Pearce.

I feel for you, mate, and I hope it gets better quickly .

Jack Rodwell is apparently earning around £60k a week at Sunderland despite in Championship as he did not have a relegation clause. That just sums it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.