West Brom post-match thread

Throwing your arm in disgust at a decision is dissent and a booking but telling the ref to fuck off is ok. Great refereeing Mike. Thought that was our worst performance of the season but still scored three and left with three points happy days.

Thought Dave played well. His movement for the header he missed was first class. He pulled the strings as usual.
It's pretty obvious I'm not going to say other people's comments are irrational if they agree with mine.
Glad someone thought Dave played well, I thought he was superb. Ok, his finishing his woeful but he never gave the ball away and kept us ticking all game.

Dinho was man of the match, imo.

This was one of the most one-sided games to be decided by a single goal for as long as i can remember.

Last 10 mins could and should have scored 4 more goals.

Lets hope he learns from the mistake , better to do that and win than cost points

78% possession and i thought some of our passing was excellent, enjoy it after watching that dross earlier we should lap this up.
Chelsea ?

totally agree pissed all over them bar two defensive slips and not knowing the score youd be forgiven for thinking we d lost reading some of the comments

I dropped in to the match thread for the last couple of mins. I genuinely thought WBA had somehow taken a 4-3 lead such was some of the shit being dished out.

Anyway - excellent result if not performance, loved Sterling's goal and hey that league table makes wonderful reading tonight.

A commanding win even though the scoreline does not reflect our dominance.

How we didn't add to the goal tally in the later stages when we kept sucking WBA and then breaking on them and instead allowed them a comic second is something for Pep to ponder in his search for perfection.

Pity their two goals will mask what was a really good defensive performance for the most part, when it needed to be. We gave the ball away more than I would like but did a fine job of winning it back. We don't have the strongest side physically or the most naturally aggressive but our player battled when they had to against a Pulis side. Great to see Sane haring back at times to try and win the ball back.

Did wonder if their first goal could have been offside?

Think I'll watch GotD before contemplating MotM.

Well said and agree OB1. We defended very well. Despite two early Xmas gifts we conceded nowt. Never worried for a sec and that says something me being a nervous wreck during games. Controlled it much more than the karaoke cup game a few weeks back.
Gaining confidence every time I see us play this season.

The thuggish Pulis should be cited by the F.A. for sending the maniac Mclean onto the pitch with obvious instructions to injure/maim our players. As for the thug himself he should never be allowed on a pitch again, a court of law would be more appropriate. Fucking fuming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.