City march on!

From the BBC:

"Manchester City's 3-2 win away to West Brom means they have made the best-ever start to a Premier League season after 10 games, collecting 28 points, with nine wins, one draw and a goal difference of +29.!

Only ourselves & Chelsea have achieved the feat previously

I'm with Travis on this one. Bookies wouldn't have paid out for City "winning" the Wolves game. Great that we got through and great that we're so fucking brilliant (that 3rd goal today!!!) but as far as the winning run is concerned if you draw 0-0 in 90 minutes you can't really call it a win.

I'm with Travis on this one. Bookies wouldn't have paid out for City "winning" the Wolves game. Great that we got through and great that we're so fucking brilliant (that 3rd goal today!!!) but as far as the winning run is concerned if you draw 0-0 in 90 minutes you can't really call it a win.
FFS we got through and wolves didn't so we won and they lost,it's not difficult is it really

I was gutted when we almost won the league but handed it to the rags because the winning goal came in the 34th min.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.