City march on!

Haha

Exactly WON not lost or drawn

Ok then little scenario for you then.

What if, let’s say we are on a winning streak of 10 games come next March. We then have a Champions League home/away KO tie and a Premierleague game sandwiched in between.

We win the first leg 2-0 and then win the Premierleague game to take the winning run to 12 matches.
In the second leg we lose 2-0 AET. The tie goes to penalties which we win to go through to the next round.

So in your opinion does that count as a win to take the winning run to 13 matches even though we lost on the night?

Last season we had only Aguero in double digits and league's top 30 goalscorers. So far we have 4 in top 7, Sane already scored one more, Sterling same and Jesus one less than in whole last season.

Add to that De Bruyne and Silva on the top of the league's assist table.

We march on.

Last season we had only Aguero in double digits and league's top 30 goalscorers. So far we have 4 in top 7, Sane already scored one more, Sterling same and Jesus one less than in whole last season.

We march on.

This is an extremely satisfying post sir.

We march on.
Sane is genuinely capable of 20+ in the league this season, scary thing is, I don't think were even close to see the best of him yet.

Sane is genuinely capable of 20+ in the league this season, scary thing is, I don't think were even close to see the best of him yet.

I woundnt be surprised if he ends up being an out and out striker in a few years.
He reminds me a lot of Henry who also started out as a winger.

I'm with Travis on this one. Bookies wouldn't have paid out for City "winning" the Wolves game. Great that we got through and great that we're so fucking brilliant (that 3rd goal today!!!) but as far as the winning run is concerned if you draw 0-0 in 90 minutes you can't really call it a win.
Because bookies state you’re betting on the score after 90 minutes.

Ok then little scenario for you then.

What if, let’s say we are on a winning streak of 10 games come next March. We then have a Champions League home/away KO tie and a Premierleague game sandwiched in between.

We win the first leg 2-0 and then win the Premierleague game to take the winning run to 12 matches.
In the second leg we lose 2-0 AET. The tie goes to penalties which we win to go through to the next round.

So in your opinion does that count as a win to take the winning run to 13 matches even though we lost on the night?

Mate, it's simple. Winning a game is what the record is about. Not winning a game after 90 minutes, nor winning over 120 minutes, not getting through to the next round over two legs.
So according to the record we won 13 in a row. If the record is about winning after 90 minutes you are right.

As nothing can change your mind, you tried really hard to make your point and therefore to me that particular remark makes you an attention seeking wum.

This thread should go in a museum as the best example of Poe's law to exist.

Honesty, this website is mind boggling at times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.