Discipline Tracker

Gray

I was just too stubborn to ever be governed
Team supported
ABU & The Bus Wreckers
The cut off for a 1 match suspension occurs up to 19 league matches.

We have now played 10 matches and the current yellow card total is:-
  • Otamendi - 4
  • Fernandinho - 3
  • Walker - 3
  • Sterling - 3
  • Jesus - 2
  • Sane - 2
  • Mendy - 2
  • Kompany - 1
  • David Silva - 1
  • Danilo - 1
Sterling & Walker just unlucky to get 2 of theirs in a single match.

Looks dodgy for Otamendi and Fernandinho with 9 matches still to go until the cut off.

Need to get Kompany fit and find someone to fill the Fernandinho position which will be extremely hard.

Got a really bad feeling 2 of Fernandinho, Walker and Sterling will be banned for the derby.

Fernandinho and Otamendi might be worth getting a yellow v Arsenal to clean the slate for the run into Christmas. They will be out for the Leicester game but I would rather that than the derby.

The cut off for a 1 match suspension occurs up to 19 league matches.

We have now played 10 matches and the current yellow card total is:-
  • Otamendi - 4
  • Fernandinho - 3
  • Walker - 3
  • Sterling - 3
  • Jesus - 2
  • Sane - 2
  • Mendy - 2
  • Kompany - 1
  • David Silva - 1
  • Danilo - 1
Sterling & Walker just unlucky to get 2 of theirs in a single match.

Looks dodgy for Otamendi and Fernandinho with 9 matches still to go until the cut off.

Need to get Kompany fit and find someone to fill the Fernandinho position which will be extremely hard.
Do bookings in all domestic matches count or is it just premier league?

How many bookings is for a ban and how long is the ban?

Do two of Sterlings and Walkers card still count towards the cumulative total even though they've served bans already?

Do bookings in all domestic matches count or is it just premier league?

How many bookings is for a ban and how long is the ban?

Do two of Sterlings and Walkers card still count towards the cumulative total even though they've served bans already?
When Walker was booked yesterday the caption stated that was his first booking of the season. So I guess the other 2 v Everton don't count towards the 5 as he has served a suspension. Same will go for Sterling.

When Walker was booked yesterday the caption stated that was his first booking of the season. So I guess the other 2 v Everton don't count towards the 5 as he has served a suspension. Same will go for Sterling.
Just done some research and you are spot on. Sterling and Walker only have an accumulation of one yellow card each having already served a ban for the two they received against Bournemouth and Everton respectively.

It is just Otamendi and Fernandinho who have to tread carefully.

Yellow cards accumulated in the Carabao Cup should be included in these figures. We've got 12 League or League Cup games to play before the 31st Dec cutoff for suspensions for 5 cautions. Here's how we actually stand:

4 cautions - Otamendi
3 cautions - Fernandinho, Sane
2 cautions - Danilo, Jesus, Kompany, Mendy, Sterling
1 caution - Delph, Silva, Toure, Walker

I'd say it's pretty certain that Otamendi and Fernandinho will both pick up a suspension before the new year. We just need to be aware of the situation and ensure neither gets their fifth caution ahead of the Man Utd or Spurs games. Effectively, Otamendi is best off getting one in the next four league games, preferably once Kompany is considered ready to step back in. If he's not picked up a suspension by West Ham, we might as well rest him for that game so he's available for Old Trafford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.