Pre-match video shown last night

I thought it was naff.

Also why do they continually show clips of us beating the team we are about to play, must have the effect of pissing them and their fans off big time and make them play better.

They talk about atmosphere like we are all boring bastards but then they come to the party with bugh fucking ferris and that wank video which just makes all feel even more meaningless when we have twats like these encharge

Knew I’d find a thread like this.

The video is embarrassing. From the voice to the clips they show. It doesn’t need to be played at every match.

They should just turn the music off about ten minutes before kick off so the fans can start the atmosphere.

i think against wolves we actually got the pre match entertainment and music right. boys in blue before the players walk out and a bit of oasis in between and then hey jude at the end. thats all we need.

i find this video and some of the half time stuff so cringy and cheesy.

Plus its the fact that the Aguero goal is in the video. I loved that moment as much as the next blue, but that doesn't need to be played every game as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.