Pablo Maffeo - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it mean he can be added to the squad without affecting other transfers? And the only question is the distribution of playing time?
If he becomes a squad member when he's 21, it means we will have 17 foreign, 4 home grown plus him. We've only had 21 for the last few years. Hopefully it'll be 25 when/if Foden, Diaz etc make it.

He's not going back to Girona, did you just watch that game? He was MOTM against Real Madrid, he was tbe stand out performer in the Barca game for different reasons, he's far, far too good for Girona and will move somewhere big if we don't use him.
I hope he goes back to us. But I thought he would join us this year so I guess I was wrong before. But I still think Txiki will sign him to a new contract this offseason to show that we intend on keeping him and to ward off potential suitors.

He's got the rest of the season playing at Girona against senior first teams in big and full grounds, which he won't get here. City will just let him enjoy his football and develop. City have investment in Girona and will want them to stay up, so he stays there for the time being, I presume

He's got the rest of the season playing at Girona against senior first teams in big and full grounds, which he won't get here. City will just let him enjoy his football and develop. City have investment in Girona and will want them to stay up, so he stays there for the time being, I presume
I agree, Girona is a great place for him right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.