West Brom post-match thread

Right....so who said the shite they write in the papers doesn't affect peoples opinion. Not that I care personally about the ramblings of the plebs.

Anyone hear fucking Joseph of Barton and the other clown on talk sport yesterday referring to our owners wealth as state sponsorship. They talk as if SM is still funding our every transfer and our income comes straight out of Abu Dhabi's oil accounts. Are people really that thick?

I agree with you 100%. He's gonna learn from that (hopefully). But the way some people go on you'd think he's started ww3
Yeah, some fans go a bit OTT at times, but that's football for you. But what I always say is; A mistake is only a mistake if you don't learn from it. If you do, that mistake then become experience, which forms part of the building blocks of life.

I don't think Otamendi will chest a ball back any time soon, unless he knows for sure he can make the pass. The 2 curious goals we conceded against Stoke & the 2 we conceded on Saturday, show we've still got a way to go, but we're getting there.

Once we have real competition for places & can rotate without such an appreciable drop in performance, our levels will got up again. This is why I said to watch out for season 2019 -2020, as this is when I think we'll really see City's master plan come to fruition.

Right....so who said the shite they write in the papers doesn't affect peoples opinion. Not that I care personally about the ramblings of the plebs.

Anyone hear fucking Joseph of Barton and the other clown on talk sport yesterday referring to our owners wealth as state sponsorship. They talk as if SM is still funding our every transfer and our income comes straight out of Abu Dhabi's oil accounts. Are people really that thick?

There's been a subtle shift away from banging on about FFP to questioning the nature of our ownership. The beauty (if that's the right word) is that this argument can be levelled at both PSG and City. The problem, as far as other club owners are concerned, is that they want to make money out of football, which means they want a return on their investment in hard cash paid to shareholders and owners. The owners of PSG and City do not, they plough almost all the money they generate back in to their respective clubs, they own football clubs for reasons other than generating profit.

State ownership is a great phrase, it sounds sinister, morons think its state sponsorship so they think we're fiddling the books (again) it plays to the Arab haters and shines a spotlight on Abu Dhabi's reputation....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.