TV Games - Dec/Jan

Any decent digs near the ground.
Got some in Derby but no free cancellation.
Should get a ticket I think.
6000 odd points in cup scheme.

[/QUOTE]
If you have a ticket history with the club you could well get one.
The league game last season about the same time went to general sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we all write to the club or call about the Jan 1 fixture ... citing we can’t plan our holidays with knowing the game time on 31st Dec but not knowing what’s happening with the one in the 1st Jan?

Just catching up the fixtures and I am gobsmacked.
We play Palace away on 31st Dec. - then Watford at home on the 1st Jan.
Do any of the other top 6 play New Years eve and New Years day ?.
I suppose the Club cannot appeal to PL/FA/TV......as the clubs got record fees for TV games.
F*ck the fans........

I suppose the Club cannot appeal to PL/FA/TV......as the clubs got record fees for TV games.
F*ck the fans........

The New Years day game against Watford will be moved.

F*ck the fans........

For the love of God, we aren’t going to be playing on NYD!

Why? What's wrong with 2 games in 24 hours?

Why, nothing of course. Modern day players are fannies! I used to turn out for my local team on a Sunday morning in Wandsworth, have a quick pint afterwards, and then get the bus up to the Wormwood Scrubs playing fields to turn out for the City Supporters Club (London Branch) team in the afternoon, still caked in shit, every week in my 20's. I played like a cnut every time of course, barely able to move after stiffening up in the pub, but I tell you this, I didn't need no masseuse or warm down regime or any of that shit. Who does that Pep Guardiola think he his, bellyaching about our traditions?! Spanish wanker! He knows nothing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.