Yaya to cover as a Central defender?

Don’t you guys understand?

Pep has built a ball playing team that tries hard to keep the ball and not let the opposition have it, let alone scare our CBs! Accordingly, ANY outfield player can play the second CB role. Literally ANYONE in the pinch being discussed.

He shouldn't be near this team as a midfielder never mind a centre half, toure is finished at this level unfortunately, sad but that's the truth, 2-3 years ago he would burst past players with blistering pace, now he'd be lucky to overtake the moonchester, god forbid any half decent forward running at him with the high line we play, he'd get left for dead

I think we trust Tosin. Give stones some responsibility. If otamendi is suspended for Leicester it may be a blessing in disguise because if their pace. We may cope better with a quicker defender.

He shouldn't be near this team as a midfielder never mind a centre half, toure is finished at this level unfortunately, sad but that's the truth, 2-3 years ago he would burst past players with blistering pace, now he'd be lucky to overtake the moonchester, god forbid any half decent forward running at him with the high line we play, he'd get left for dead

I have to agree.

While Yaya,on the pitch,has been one of our greats,his time is now up and we have to be looking to the future.Hopefully he will retire at the end of the season,at the highest level.

Yaya to NYC for one last payday as a thank you for what he's done. I'd rather see youth in the team instead with an eye on the future, even if it does mean a few potential mistakes. How many did Bravo make last year without the excuse of youth?

To use an American phrase, what about this as an "out of left field" idea!

Otamendi is a booking away from a ban
Kompany is no where near ready and we can't trust Mangala

Rather than Danilo at centre back, or Danilo at right back then move Walker to centre back, what about Yaya playing as a centre half?
Tosin played well against Wolves, I'd rather use him.

Don’t you guys understand?

Pep has built a ball playing team that tries hard to keep the ball and not let the opposition have it, let alone scare our CBs! Accordingly, ANY outfield player can play the second CB role. Literally ANYONE in the pinch being discussed.

Anyone, but not Yaya Toure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.