Napoli (A)

TC itinerary confirmation email received today. 7am departure and home 1.55am Thursday. Afternoon at the port area as before. Airport parking charging £35 for 21 hours so I've booked a driveway nearby for £4.60 and will get a taxi there n back.

6am beers waaaaaaaay

TC itinerary confirmation email received today. 7am departure and home 1.55am Thursday. Afternoon at the port area as before. Airport parking charging £35 for 21 hours so I've booked a driveway nearby for £4.60 and will get a taxi there n back.

Trying to work out whether its better for me to drive down to the Airport or get the train, need to make sure I don't overdo it on the drink if i have to drive home too.

What's wrong with a good old kilt? Put the fear of god into the locals when you paint your face blue too!

I've only worn a Kilt once, hated it and I was in deepest darkest England at the time. I did however wear it properly with hee haw on underneath :-D

You should never be ashamed to wear your teams colours wherever you are.

Never ashamed and never will be but there a difference between that and not getting attacked because of it haha, Im just going 9ff the email city sent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.