Napoli away tickets on sale Wednesday. (FILL YOUR FORM IN.)

Just landed.

How far is the train station from the port?

Cost of a taxi fare, roughly.

Thanks.

Just landed.

How far is the train station from the port?

Cost of a taxi fare, roughly.

Thanks.
It’s less than 5 minutes on the metro. €1-10 for a ticket from Municipio to Garibaldi which is next to Central Station. Probably a 15-20 minutes walk.

Edit: Actually more like 30-40 mins.

Last edited:
I’m in the flying horse pub in Heald green enjoying a few pints with the footer. Even more so the rags have just had a pen saved.

F*** me!

I've just starred in another remake of Mad Max.

Got a taxi from the Airport.

There aren't any road rules here. Everyone for themselves. Speeding, cutting other drivers up, scooters croosing in-front of cars and making them stop, cars beeping at each other, pedestrians walking in-front of cars, absolutely crazy. Lol!

Taxi driver constantly on his mobile. Driving, holding his mobile and putting in his next destination at the same time.

Mrs was shitting it in tbe back. Not had a Taxi ride like that ever. Did I laugh. In-fact, I enjoyed it that much I gave him a 5 Euro tip.

As for Naples. Have to agree. Even during the dark filthy, litter and graffiti everywhere, but tons of character, great buildings, etc. Looking forward to a good look around tomorrow.

Just cracked open my first beer in bed in Naples lovely! May be a silly question but where are people heading in the port area?

Where's the old port?

Is it along the via Colombo, near the maschino angioino, or further down?

Went out last night. Coming back along via c.console. 12ish. English looking pub. (A few City in there earlier on) Large group of Ultras standing outside 20+.

Just got on the train in Rome, another blue just got on with his Bluemoon Rising tee shirt.
Group,of eastern Europeans just behind, one with the ubiquitous scum top with lumpkaka on the back

I haven’t had any confirmation from City that buses from the port and back are provided for us this time - has anyone heard there definitely will be?

F*** me!

I've just starred in another remake of Mad Max.

Got a taxi from the Airport.

There aren't any road rules here. Everyone for themselves. Speeding, cutting other drivers up, scooters croosing in-front of cars and making them stop, cars beeping at each other, pedestrians walking in-front of cars, absolutely crazy. Lol!

Taxi driver constantly on his mobile. Driving, holding his mobile and putting in his next destination at the same time.

Mrs was shitting it in tbe back. Not had a Taxi ride like that ever. Did I laugh. In-fact, I enjoyed it that much I gave him a 5 Euro tip.

As for Naples. Have to agree. Even during the dark filthy, litter and graffiti everywhere, but tons of character, great buildings, etc. Looking forward to a good look around tomorrow.
http://dickiefelton.com/blog-posts/football-see-naples-and-die-murals-and-maradona/

Not literally of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.