Cityzens reward store

I just cant grasp that they were giving away 47+ home shirts? You sure it wasnt the wee badges? haha yeah got a few small things off it and often log in to enter the competitions!

I just cant grasp that they were giving away 47+ home shirts? You sure it wasnt the wee badges? haha yeah got a few small things off it and often log in to enter the competitions!
Mate Iv never ever won owt in my life untill this cityzens website,but iv now won a claudio bravo shirt (dont laugh ) and today when i just checked on that website they had 47 home shirts left on a giveaway,i presume they'v all been taken cos its showing " giveaway " as ended now when i check back there

Mate Iv never ever won owt in my life untill this cityzens website,but iv now won a claudio bravo shirt (dont laugh ) and today when i just checked on that website they had 47 home shirts left on a giveaway,i presume they'v all been taken cos its showing " giveaway " as ended now when i check back there

Brilliant mate it’s a small consolidation for all the money me you and the rest pump into city each season! I would love a free home shirt, they should give one with your season ticket then all the other crap we don’t use! Just tho 50 shirts at £60 each seems a lot! Haha I know last season you could of got the odd shirt for 20k points etc anyway enjoy and let us all know when it comes :)

think the give away as ended now,u gotta check regular everyday,thats 2 shirts,1 pin badge and a programme voucher iv won already this season

https://cityzens.mancity.com/home?returnUrl=/login/loginMancity.aspx

So you're saying on the big long list of things under the big "on this day" picture, they sometimes just have freebies rather than just competitions? Is that the bit to keep an eye on? Never seen any myself, want to check i'd be looking in the right place!

So you're saying on the big long list of things under the big "on this day" picture, they sometimes just have freebies rather than just competitions? Is that the bit to keep an eye on? Never seen any myself, want to check i'd be looking in the right place!
thats right mate,BUT you have to check reguarly everyday as many times as you can,Iv noticed if you don't log out of your cityzens account you stay logged in which is easier to do than keep checking back and having to log in etc

I reckon quite a few blues who know about all these free shirts etc try to keep quiet about it and give themselves a better chance of winning stuff etc but not me,good luck to one and all i say,up the blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.