Nabil Touaizi

the first few pages are rather funny to go back and read now, best striker talent in the academy atm. Has it all

Yep. The best striker I've seen at our academy in ages. Much better linkup play than Nmecha, more of an overall game than Gonzalez and technically a little better than Ambrose I'd argue. Bobby Duncan had lots of people excited, but he's disappeared due to contract stuff. I'd argue Nabil is better anyway from what I've seen of the two. Duncan is a clinical as fuck striker, but he's shorter, not as good at dribbling and probs a tad slower I think. I may be wrong there, but that's my take on what I've seen of him (albeit limited). Duncan is still a mighty fine prospect though.

Yep. The best striker I've seen at our academy in ages. Much better linkup play than Nmecha, more of an overall game than Gonzalez and technically a little better than Ambrose I'd argue. Bobby Duncan had lots of people excited, but he's disappeared due to contract stuff. I'd argue Nabil is better anyway from what I've seen of the two. Duncan is a clinical as fuck striker, but he's shorter, not as good at dribbling and probs a tad slower I think. I may be wrong there, but that's my take on what I've seen of him (albeit limited). Duncan is still a mighty fine prospect though.
How does he compare to Tyrese Campbell?

Scored 2 goals today against West Brom in a 2-1 win. 12 in the U18s league this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.