Napoli (A) Post Match Thread

Easy to criticise, but his first season was the best football I'd ever watched until this season, we won a double and scored more goals than we ever have (to date).

Agree. But same can't be said about his remaining 2 seasons at the club

Cheers, FD. I hadn’t followed the situation closely but that’s a useful explanation.

Speaking generally, I agree with you totally about the rules of engagement as a guest on a forum. Sometimes it’s a fine line between offering fair criticism and overstepping the mark. I’ve noticed one or two blues on rag caf going into such contortions that they disappear up their own arses and look stupid. Not sure why they even bother.

There's always gonna be a few trolls eitherway. As or the rest i do hope that we can attract (reasonable) people that support other teams so to widen discussions more. In regards to redcafe, i kinda don't like their newbie system, i guess it has a function for the moderators though, am currently limited to 3 posts per day meh. Apparently one has to get a number of likes to get his privilige's expanded, which is to say if any of you need more likes there i wouldn't mind giving some if i can.

The more I see Kev's pass for the fourth goal, the better it looks

How does he put that bend on it?

Outstanding

This has always been an awful forum for welcoming opposition fans lol, they're normally chased out by the same three or four posters too. Mods don't give a shit either haha.

I think we have one West Ham, one Celtic, FcBarca, one brave United fan, and a Tottenham fan that occasionally pops up.

Imagine that........largest City site on the net dominated by City fans who frankly couldnt give a rats arse what rival fans have to say especially when the majority that do join up last 2 mins because they are on the wum or just trolling the place.

Well i never!

Imagine that........largest City site on the net dominated by City fans who frankly couldnt give a rats arse what rival fans have to say especially when the majority that do join up last 2 mins because they are on the wum or just trolling the place.

Well i never!
Oh look if it isn't one of the three or four posters I was referring to! Welcome to the show!

Oh look if it isn't one of the three or four posters I was referring to! Welcome to the show!

What exactly is your point and i hope you do have one?

As ive said its a City site dominated by City fans and i can assure you, the vast majority of rival fans that do sign up are here to take the piss and cause trouble. How do i know that you may ask? Its because we see their posts before you get to and we often either have to deleted them or ban them for it.

Dont like it? Go join them on their forums it's a free country and internet lol.

Finally if you have an issue with all that and i'm guessing you will have take it to PM with Ric because anymore of your whinging on the open forum about the moderation of the site won't be tolerated.

Capiche? ;-)

What exactly is your point and i hope you do have one?

As ive said its a City site dominated by City fans and i can assure you, the vast majority of rival fans that do sign up are here to take the piss and cause trouble. How do i know that you may ask? Its because we see their posts before you get to and we often either have to deleted them or ban them for it.

Dont like it? Go join them on their forums it's a free country and internet lol.

Finally if you have an issue with all that and i'm guessing you will have take it to PM with Ric because anymore of your whinging on the open forum about the moderation of the site won't be tolerated.

Capiche? ;-)
Love your work on the forum mate, especially match day. FC Barca can be a bit of an arse but wouldn't like him banned tbh, keep him and make him watch Pep make us great. (:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.