KDB & Rednapp dissect key tactics - Sky Sports Match Zone interview

What fascinated me was the way he (inadvertently?) gave away the first choice players in the sense he referenced Sane and Sterling left and right.
Everyone can see what our best 11 is (with Mendy out long term). It is no secret! Ederson, Delph, Otamendi, Stones, Walker, Fernandinho, Silva, De Bruyne, Sané, Jesus, Sterling. It could not be clearer!

Great watch that.

Always love the directness of KDB when he speaks. No BS, just says it as it is and comes over very humble.

Particularly liked his comments about Silva and not understanding why he is underrated and how he has learnt from him.

great viewing. this is why I love the new channels you seem to get more content like this

A top comment by KDB was TRUST , Pep as made them believe in each other to go out there and do what they know they can do and believe in each other

Everyone can see what our best 11 is (with Mendy out long term). It is no secret! Ederson, Delph, Otamendi, Stones, Walker, Fernandinho, Silva, De Bruyne, Sané, Jesus, Sterling. It could not be clearer!

For sure, from our perspective, but it remains interesting when a key player says the same thing.

Brilliant that. We are going to argue for years to come about who City's best ever player was. This lad will be right up there.

Also, what struck me most from that video was I didnt spend the whole of it thinking Jamie Redknapp is a ****.

I have to say, personally, amongst all the exciting developments and achievements that are occurring at this club at the moment, I'm most excited about seeing how Pep develops Phil Foden over the next few years, how he integrates him into the first team, and eventually watching Foden play because I think we've got a bona fide superstar on our hands - which may take a superstar coach to unlock the door to his full potential.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.