Leeds United 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
pRObsf8.jpg

giphy.gif

The seventies were a long time ago.I am sure the situation has changed from then.thanks for the stereotype..I'm guessing you are a pensioner then?

Leeds fans have always been twats ...a yarkshire version of Scouse fans.
Had many a run in with the inbred sheepshagging knuckle dragging twats in the 70s and 80s and when we stuffed them in the cup at our place a few years back they were the same.
Hope the twats go out of the league and end up playing the mini scum

Things looking much better now, plummeting to mid to lower table mediocrity once again. The threat of them stinking out the premier League seems to be once again averted.

A word of caution.

There’s a long way to go and the dirty bastards could just as quickly turn their season around.

A word of caution.

There’s a long way to go and the dirty bastards could just as quickly turn their season around.

Spot on, it is incredibly tight in that league apart from the top two, hope they crash and burn and we never see them in the top flight again.

Leeds fans have always been twats ...a yarkshire version of Scouse fans.
Had many a run in with the inbred sheepshagging knuckle dragging twats in the 70s and 80s and when we stuffed them in the cup at our place a few years back they were the same.
Hope the twats go out of the league and end up playing the mini scum

I seem to remember back in the late 70s these inbreds beating up a City fan and his young son really badly when even then it was considered a no no, a more rancid set of fans if ever there was one, well apart from the arrogant GOBBY easy option taking lemmings from M16.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.